Call us at 520-290-0595 and mention this page for a 35% Avast Discount that includes comprehensive USA tech support! We have supported avast! for 15 years. avast! is the #1 used anti-virus in almost every country in the world except the USA, and that issue has been tech support. We at Advantage Micro Corporation have solved that issue for our clients with quality free avast! tech support, from the USA for the USA! That fact that you have found this page will already make your life easier. Note: we can usually beat any competing quote for anti-virus and provide superior support from avast! Certified Security Experts. Call J.R. now @ 520-290-0595 for a free evaluation to properly protect your network (there are many options). Mention this page to receive your 35% discount on your avast! subscription renewal!
Advantage Micro Corporation is the ONLY avast! Distributor dand Platinum Reseller in the world. We promise you will not be disappointed with the quality of our service! J.R. Guthrie, President
Nick Powell Director of IT at AAII “JR provides something that is sadly rare these days – outstanding service! – JR is not only extremely knowledgeable about the products he sells & supports, but he also goes the extra mile to make sure everything is working well for you. JR has an in-depth knowledge of his products, and is capable of solving problems of any level of complexity, and if necessary has the contacts to get any problem escalated. Great job, JR!” https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=125589735&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
J.R. is our lead Failure Analysis Engineer, in the same company, with the same clients, in the same town, for over 40 years. He has personally supported Avast Business products and their management consoles now for 15 years (Symantec for previous 20 years, but all good things must come to an end). He knows 95% of answers to all your questions now. And what we don’t know, we’ll find out!
Why avast! vs. other anti-virus companies product?
- Avast Software is 1st to develop new technology that everyone else copies. We do no advertising, so all profits go back into research and development. We create the technology, the others copy it!
- 1st to implement a boot-time scan (ability to scan and clean before the rootkits become memory resident)
- 1st to implement effective anti-rootkit technology. In February 2003, all viruses became root kits. All systems became infected, no matter what A/V was running. Symantec had NO idea what to do (they were caught with their pants down) The only 2 A/V companies that had a provision to deal with rootkit infection were avast! and Panda. Avast! loaded this by default where Panda required a custom install and did NOT load by default. After 20 years of supporting Symantec, the answer became clear!
- 1st w/ AutoSandbox – Avast! executes unknown rare code (polymorphic infection) in the AutoSandbox, isolating the infection in a virtual machine. Most A/V vendors execute this code in real time, and then try to mitigate the infection (reactive vs. proactive)
- 1st with virtualization technology – the ability to run browsers in a virtualized environment for safe browsing at malicious sites
- 1st with remote assistance module incorporated in the A/V engine
- 1st with Software Health Module that will check 3rd party applications for updates (Java, Flash, Acrobat) and provide a single button to “fix all”
- 1st with streaming updates (fastest updating A/V company on earth, in as little as 5 minutes) http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/01/technology/antivirus-makers-work-on-software-to-catch-malware-more-effectively.html
- 1st with file reputation database: Avast has the largest user base in the world, creating the world’s largest white list / black list database in the world
- 1st A/V offering a “Freemium” antivirus for home users that provides the test laboratory for new technology to be debugged and refined prior to deployment in the business environment. This is critical for new versions of the avast! A/V to be mature
- 1st A/V company to implement a software “whitelisting” module
- Avast! is the most configurable anti-virus, accepting extensive customization for many different environments (embedded, POS, etc)
Home & Office
Avast Internet Security
avast! Endpoint Client Installer
avast! Small Office Administration Console installer (SOA)
avast! Enterprise Administration Console installer (AEA)
Other avast! Downloads
AEA User Guide
avast! for Linux
avast! for Mac
Avast Removal Tool
SAVE Money when you purchase your Avast antivirus through Advantage Micro. As a Distributor, we offer you excellent discounts for education, military, Charity / Religious, and government agencies. Get it right the FIRST time, and call J.R. at 520-290-0595. See for yourself what superior tech support is all about!